New organisation information
If you are a new organisation wishing to enquire about taking part in the Leeds Care Record, the following are pre-requisites for having access. Should you not meet all criteria set out below, we will be unable to progress your application.
- You must provide direct care* to patients
- Your organisation must complete relevant information governance training inline with the data security and protection toolkit
- You must have an active HSCN/N3 network across the organisation
- Individual user email accounts must be setup for all staff wishing to use the Leeds Care Record (strictly @nhs.net / @gov.uk emails only)
*“Direct care” is defined as a clinical, social, or public health activity concerned with the prevention, investigation and treatment of illness and the alleviation of suffering of individuals (all activities that contribute to the diagnosis, care and treatment of an individual). It includes:
- purposes of preventive or occupational medicine,
- for the assessment of the working capacity of the employee,
- medical diagnosis,
- the provision of health or social care or treatment or the management of health or social care systems
In addition to the above pre-requisites for access, applicable costs will also be associated with the use of Leeds Care Record, these include an implementation cost followed by a recurring annual contribution which is based on the size of your organisation.
If your organisation is not currently taking part in the Leeds Care Record and you meet the above criteria, you can contact our team to discuss next steps for pursuing access: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. You will be asked to submit an initial application. This application will then be reviewed and discussed by the Leeds Information Governance Steering Group of which you will be asked to send a representative to discuss your application. Following approval, our team will then discuss implementation across your service.
Existing partner organisation information
If you are an organisation that is currently taking part in Leeds Care Record, the below information relates to you.
|Information Sharing Agreement: Read Only Access||Information Sharing Agreement: Write Access|