This year we’re celebrating our sixth birthday and we want to hear from you. Approximately 7000 health and care professionals across Leeds use the Leeds Care Record every month, it is now an integral part in providing more joined up and informed care to the citizens of Leeds.
We valueclinical and stakeholder feedback, as this helps set out a vision for the Leeds Care Record for the next five years. To help us do this we need to know:
- How do you use the system?
- What do you like the best?
- What don’t you like about it?
- Has it enabled you to deliver a better service?
- What problems do you still have and can Leeds Care Record help?
- What else do you want to see?
Please answer the questions and submit your feedback in the form below.
You can keep your feedback anonymous if you like, and we encourage comments both positive and negative to help us to create a better system for the future.
Finally, we wanted to say a big thank you for your continued support with the Leeds Care Record development and we look forward to your feedback.